Re: [IPk] Is humalog being discontinued?

In a word, NOPE. Humalog is not being discontinued. I just spoke with a very
nice guy at Lilly's UK offices who assured me that, to the contrary, Lilly
plans to increase its capacity to produce Humalog. He mentioned that the
1.5ml PEN cartridges being phased out, but only because 3ml pens have become
more common than 1.5ml ones.

Ingrid, please pass on to your Australian listserv buddies that they heard a
whopper and shouldn't believe it!

IDDM 10 years; MiniMed pumper 7 years