[IPk] Good news and signing off !

Just a quick mail to say I'll be signing off for a while as I'm off to the
USA for three weeks on 22July! (A long planned holiday!)
Meanwhile, I got in touch with the consultant (Dr Smith) secretary at
 Lancaster Royal Infirmary to see what was happening with the pump issue. I saw
him in
May and said he would recommend me for a pump but had to approach the
 management, etc., of the PCT to see if they would fund. They have only funded
person before who was allergic to all MDI insulins. I see him again in October
but thought that in the meantime, if they were not keen, then I would write to
them myself. My GP said he would support me, too. The sec said they had just
received a letter from the PCT to say everything was OK! They would fund no
 problems! Wow! I couldn't believe this and kept asking her over again if this
correct! She assured me that, yes, it was and Dr Smith would write to me in
 the next few weeks to put me in the picture and did I want to see him sooner. I
said no, as between now and my appt in October, I have a lot going on with
holidays, new school year starting, jobs, etc.
So, this is great news, but I don't think it will sink in until I have it in
writing! I expected a fight!
Thanks for all the support and the advice.
Back after my holiday!
(A nervous wreck - I hate flying!)