Re: [IPk] Pump - Doctor's Comments

email @ redacted writes:

> my consultant told me that most doctors who are iddm go on the pump as it
> gives you a lot more freedom and lowers hb1ac.
> these are the experts and they use the pump i shall say no more!!
Hi Steve,

The only other doctor I know who's diabetic is Abi so I can't comment on the
big picture.  But I can certainly say that I used Lente, then Mixtard, then
 MDI (all with very poor results) for more than 25 years before the pump was
suggested as an option... (And after 2.5 years+ I'm still self-funding...)