[IPk] doctors and pump

Hi Steve
I'm not sure about the most frequent insulin regimen used for doctors here in
Britain. certainly seem to be the case that it is preferrd in the US. The only
doctors I have met face to face have both been on mixtard. One is T and
horribly overeight and alays having to feed the mixtard. THe other is a bit
younger than me but says that he has" no problems" hile mysteriously appearing
to lead a normal life