Re: [IPk] Is humalog being discontinued?

It's a current topic of conversation on an Australian-based site.  I don't
know where these people got their information from, but I have asked today
what their source was.  Hopefully someone somewhere just got their wires

I (and a bet a fair few others!) look forward to hearing what you find out
on Monday!