[IPk] Is humalog being discontinued?

Hello everybody,

I have read (a couple of times now) on another site that Eli Lilly is
planning to discontinue the production of humalog.

I have looked on the internet but can't find anything confirming / denying
this.

Does anybody know the TRUE story?

I would have thought that humalog would be a sure money-spinner for ANY
company, and its not like they have to do much R&D anymore...If they are
planning on discontinuing it hopefully it will just be "sold" to some other
company.

Ciario,

Ingrid