[IPk] Estelle Lucas @ Disetronic

Hi Everyone ,
       As Disetronic are being taken over by Roche Estelle Lucas is leaving as
the firm is relocating.
     I would just like to say that in the three and a half years I have been
with Disetronic I have found Estelle very polite, curtious and very helpful
and easy to talk to. I would like to wish her and I am sure we all do the very
best in her future career and maybe still keep in touch through IP.
    Good luck Estelle.

Regards Dave Sayer