RE: [IPk] Funding

Joyce Jones

Hi John
Just heard this week, that I am to get funding from North West Wales NHS
Trust. Nothing concrete in place as yet, Chief Exec is on holiday and
finance dept no nothing, no surprise there.
Regards
Joyce Jones
 It would be useful, if all members of this list could let me know if
they
are being funded or not, and which hospital & PCT is involved. This
would
help us to prepare our case to get insulin pumps funded now!

BTW. There are over 2500 pump users in the UK not 800 as DoH statement
states. 10% of these are children!

Please give us the information to be able to fight the cause.

Regards,

John Davis

INPUT