[IPk] RE: silence broken

And I bet you wish I hadn't.  I cheat and always have in some chopped up
spinach "eggs" (freezer section) so I use that.... I'm eco friendly - of my
energy in washing and tearing up a 1lb of spinach!!!!

This recipe came today from a Canadian site:  Peak of the Market
[email @ redacted]

Lemon & Garlic Spinach

Metric	Ingredient	Imperial
50 ml	olive oil	4 tbsp
2	garlic cloves, thinly sliced	2
500 g	spinach, torn	1 lb
-	juice of 1/2 lemon	-
-	salt & pepper	-

Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add garlic, spinach and
cook, stirring constantly, until spinach is soft. Remove from heat, turn
into serving bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Season with salt and
pepper. Mix well and serve hot or at room temperature.