From: email @ redacted
Date: 10 July 2003 14:14:37
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Type A or B Diabetes - which one do you have?

Hello everyone

Just having a moan about an annoying person who thinks she knows everything.

My daughter's friend's mum was asking me how she was getting on with her
and I told her that Danielle has a much better life on it and that it
controls her diabetes well. Then this woman (who happens to have an opinion
everything and is very two-faced with it) said "Oh, yes, Diabetics, well it
illness to do with too much sugar." After being rudely interrupted by this
woman, I carried on with, "Yes, Danielle says very often how much better she

feels....." and then my friend asked me "Are there different strains of the
then?". I was about to explain, and then this know-it-all piped up with "Oh
yes, there's type A and type B" so I said "No, it's type 1 and type 2" so
said "Well, some people call it A and B."

Mum to Danielle aged 9