[IPk] Type A or B Diabetes - which one do you have?

Hello everyone

Just having a moan about an annoying person who thinks she knows everything.
My daughter's friend's mum was asking me how she was getting on with her pump
and I told her that Danielle has a much better life on it and that it
 controls her diabetes well. Then this woman (who happens to have an opinion on
 everything and is very two-faced with it) said "Oh, yes, Diabetics, well it's
illness to do with too much sugar."  After being rudely interrupted by this
woman, I carried on with, "Yes, Danielle says very often how much better she
 feels....." and then my friend asked me "Are there different strains of the
then?".  I was about to explain, and then this know-it-all piped up with "Oh
yes, there's type A and type B" so I said "No, it's type 1 and type 2" so she
said "Well, some people call it A and B."

Mum to Danielle aged 9