Re: [IPk] Glucotrol - warning! A rant!

Just looked at the article on-line and it made me angry!
This Susan Clark, whoever she is, needs telling some conditons can benefit
from alternative remedies, but diabetes, type 1 or 2, is not one of them! Her
advice seems downright dangerous, especially for those who are newly diagnosed
or don't understand the differences between types 1 and 2 and the treatment
 used! Plus, I have looked at the info on this drug and from what I can find, it
 is a prescription only drug here in the UK, so I don't see how a company can be
licensed to sell it tag-lag.
<A HREF="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,2-536-727436,00.html">
Click here: