Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #444 & Lantus and pump

email @ redacted writes:

> I notice a real
> difference in insulin sensitivity and I was already sensitive.  I can't
> believe something like a 0.7 bolus for a slice of toast can have such effect
> when before I would have had 1 - 2 units!!
Hi Fiona,

One of the beauties of pump therapy for those of us who need tiny insulin
amounts.  Makes even MDI seem like blunderbuss therapy, not only for pieces of
toast, fruit etc - some on this list, Pat I know, myself also, need tiny basal
 amounts at some times of the day, 0.1-0.2 units per hour. Try tailoring MDI to