[IPk] MM508 -v- Paradigm

Hi Ishtar

Like you I've been on the 508 for 5 months but was a little annoyed when
Minimed brought out the Paradigm just after me starting pumping.  I do a lot
of swimming as both of my children swim for the local Borough club and it
causes no end of problems with my BG levels afterwards.  Are you funded or did
you purchase your own pump?  The reason I'm asking is that when I was notified
by Minimed of the upgrade options, I emailed them and asked how I stood as I
was funded but they've never replied.  Also, how do you find that they

Many thanks
Karen Hennessy