[IPk] Plenty participants!

 Hi all, just to say that I've reached target numbers for my research and I
don't think my inbox can cope with any more messages so a big thankyou to those
of you who volunteered to participate in my research. I'm so grateful and
touched by your kindness and messages of support for my study. The response has
been so great that I've got more than enough participants now and time limits
mean that I won't be able to reply to anymore messages. Thanks again to