RE: [IPk] Lantus ( working out how much you need)

J,

I have just started on lantus can anyone tell me what
sort of amounts they are giving as i was on insulatard
before this at the moment i am giving 46 units of
lantus about 6pm but always seem high in the morning
still can anyone suggest anything.

Thanks

Rob