Re: [IPk] Balance/Diabetes UK

You'll always find people willing to rant about
Balance on this mailing list!

Going off on a bit of a tangent, I'm sure the editor
makes up the most ridiculous letters conceivable in
order to provoke a reaction. There have been plenty of
examples of this in the past ("Why are
insulin-dependent diabetics allowed to drive?" asks
some type 2 guy, etc) and there is yet another one in
the latest issue, this time berating DAFNE and
attempts to educate people about their diabetes. It's
really quite pathetic.

Rant over... for now!
Jenny

=====