Re: [IPk] Balance/Diabetes UK

You'll always find people willing to rant about
Balance on this mailing list!

Going off on a bit of a tangent, I'm sure the editor
makes up the most ridiculous letters conceivable in
order to provoke a reaction. There have been plenty of
examples of this in the past ("Why are
insulin-dependent diabetics allowed to drive?" asks
some type 2 guy, etc) and there is yet another one in
the latest issue, this time berating DAFNE and
attempts to educate people about their diabetes. It's
really quite pathetic.

Rant over... for now!

--- "dave.sayer20" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> deductible contributions.
> per month is
> you and the rest
> from your IP mail
> Hello all,
>      I've just read the artical about pumps in
> Jul/Aug edition, is it me or is
> it just an artical to keep pumpers happy with the
> mag.
>      I felt it was not really conveying the way that
> most of us pumpers had
> gradually gained a far better quality of life and
> and had less experience of
> complications.
>      I dont know but if I was suffering with control
> problems and read this I
> wouldn't think this pumping would be any help just
> another way of delivering
> insulin.
>      Perhaps its just me but perhaps some comments
> before I start ranting to
> the mag.
>      Positive note though Insulin Pumpers  UK is top
> of the mailing list and
> my favourit pump company has a full page ad in the
> mag.
> Regards Dave
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Do you Yahoo!?