[IPk] Balance/Diabetes UK

Hello all,

     I've just read the artical about pumps in Jul/Aug edition, is it me or is
it just an artical to keep pumpers happy with the mag.
     I felt it was not really conveying the way that most of us pumpers had
gradually gained a far better quality of life and and had less experience of
     I dont know but if I was suffering with control problems and read this I
wouldn't think this pumping would be any help just another way of delivering
     Perhaps its just me but perhaps some comments before I start ranting to
the mag.
     Positive note though Insulin Pumpers  UK is top of the mailing list and
my favourit pump company has a full page ad in the mag.

Regards Dave