Re: [IPk] Privately bought MiniMed supplies for sale

email @ redacted writes:

> If anybody - perhaps a self funder - would like
> to purchase any of these supplies at a fraction of the normal list price,
> please make an offer

Hi John,

I'm interested, but it would be useful to know what sort of quantities are
available and how the products are to be sold. I'd like to know more about the
reservoirs and batteries: are they being sold as complete sets (i.e. 24 sealed
reservoirs, 9 batteries) or as individual items?

I'm reluctant to kick off the bidding when I know so little about what's on
 offer and what's expected. When you say "fraction", do you mean 99/100 or would
1/2, 3/4 of the current price be acceptable :-)  ?

(You got it, I self-fund and am not very happy about it...)