[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #441

Dans un e-mail dati du 03/07/2003 09:18:51 Paris, Madrid (heure d'iti),
email @ redacted a icrit :

> email @ redacted

Dear Ingrid,
      Could you tell me about your bible! Pumping Insulin.
      Interesting to hear of your experiences. I live in France and went into
hospital for 5 days in Febuary to be put on the pump. We had teaching
sessions every day. It was very good except when I got home my dosages that
had been
adapted in hospital didn't work at all and I had  constant hypos. It's better
now, but I put on half a stone because I had to eat so much and this I am
finding very hard to lose again. So apart from that I love the pump and I feel
much more in control.

regards Pam Vidal