Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #440 I need your help

I've just realised that my inbox is full - 410 messages in the space of 24
hours! I really didn't expect that response so thanks a lot.I'll get extra
storage. I don't know about this research that's being done but if it's on
the same sort of thing as mine I really ought to know about it so could you
let me know where I can find info about it? Thanks,   Fiona