Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #440 I need your help

HI Ian,

I didn't have any special supervision, my appointment to be put on it lasted
only a couple of hours, and I never tried saline, just went straight onto
insulin.  I know in Oz they hospitalise you overnight, but no such luck
here.  The DSN did make herself available 24 hours a day for the first week.

I had done DAFNE though, and I have been adjusting my humalog for my meals
and high bgs pretty much since diagnosis so there was not much change there.

Also I am testing heaps, and have the "bible" - Pumping Insulin which I
couldn't be without!

Probably helps too if you are motivated and have done your research, and
have learnt from the experiences of others already pumping....