[IPk] 5 months on!

Hi everyone

Well it's now been 5 months of pumping and I knew I felt better in myself and
that my BG levels were dramatically improved but was I in for a shock on
Monday during my check up at Guy's.  My previous HbA1c after being on the pump
for a month was 7. something, pre-pump I was in the 8's and above.  This one
was 5.2!!!!!!!!!  Along with that there are no problems with eyes, feet and
I've lost weight, the latter I think has a lot to do with practically giving
up bread.  So you could say that I'm pretty chuffed and God help anyone who
tries to come between me and my pump!

Karen Hennessy