RE: [IPk] Going to a meeting about Lantus

Hi Graham and others, thanks for the replies about Lantus.

 The reason that I want to try mornings is that Sasha will probably want a
morning snack because the other
 kids with have one plus if there is a peak then that may be easier to deal with
in the day. The other
 thing is that Sasha has no dawn rise and we have always had lots of problems
with lower levels at the
 times between 4.30 am - 7.00 am. So I am hoping that if the action of the
glargine is waning by the
 morning this will actually be of benefit to Sasha. Of course all that could
change when she hits
puberty.

 Currently we test about 6 times a day and for the last two years at 2.30 - 3.00
am.

Good luck with the pump and let us know how it all goes

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 9