[IPn] Diabetes study looking for participants

Date:          Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:56:27 -0700
From:          email @ redacted

 Hi everyone, I'm a member of insulin pumpers - been on pump for
 almost a year now (age 22, diagnosed at 6) and finding it much
better than injections. At present I'm doing a research project for
my postgrad degree in Health Psychology and I've chosen to do it on
diabetes. I'm therefore desperately looking for you to fill in a
quick questionnaire on your day to day experiences of living with
diabetes!Health psychologists believe that there needs to be more
research on diabetes from OUR perspective and on the emotional,
psychological and social side of having diabetes instead of so much
focus on the physical.Your participation is therefore worthwhile to
you as well as me as the research will hopefully be published and
will go some way to informing diabetes healthcare of what it is
really like to live with diabetes on a day-to-day basis. So, if
you're willing to help me out, please send a quick message to
email @ redacted with an e-mail address to send it back to
and ! I will send you the questionniare.

           Thanks for reading this and take care!
For mail list removal contact
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org