[IPk] I need your help!

 Hi everyone, I'm a member of insulin pumpers - been on pump for almost a year
now (age 22, diagnosed at 6) and finding it much better than injections. At
present I'm doing a research project for my postgrad degree in Health Psychology
and I've chosen to do it on diabetes. I'm therefore desperately looking for you
to fill in a quick questionnaire on your day to day experiences of living with
diabetes!Health psychologists believe that there needs to be more research on
diabetes from OUR perspective and on the emotional, psychological and social
side of having diabetes instead of so much focus on the physical.Your
participation is therefore worthwhile to you as well as me as the research will
hopefully be published and will go some way to informing diabetes healthcare of
what it is really like to live with diabetes on a day-to-day basis. So, if
you're willing to help me out, please send a quick message to
email @ redacted with an e-mail address to send it back to and !
 I will send you the questionniare.

           Thanks for reading this and take care!