Re: [IPk] RE: Quick Sets

I have been using quick-sets for 3 months now and although advised to cover
the connection point I always seem to forget and have never had any problems
with it.  Although they stick fast and there is less tape do you find it a
disadvantage that you are unable to see directly around the site because of
the mefix tape? This has caused me alot of problems with not being able to
see any redness that may occur around my site.