Re: [IPk] Boulder the Beautiful

Hi Pat
I definitely agree with your theory about everyone being different :-)
Just out of interest, did you suffer noticeably from jetlag? If not, that
might account for why your basal needs seemed to tie in with your normal ones
(ie needing more at dawn etc). Perhaps in that case your body is just very
good at adjusting.
Also possibly in summer with the long daylight hours it's easier for your
body to adapt to the new time zone than in winter. Thinking about it, I've
had better results when I've been to the US in winter than in summer. I'm off
to the Washington area in September so I'll be able to test the theory!