Re: [IPk] Re: We're new to all this...

It is not a coincidence when 3 of your siblings have it as well as your own
daughter and cousins' children, auntie and grandmother along with ancestor
who died from it as a baby.  These are all people from one side of the family
and not a single one from my father's side of the family even though there
are 8 brothers, 2 sisters and in excess of 40 cousins all still living.

Perhaps if someone in my family offered to have a genes analysis, this would
tell you.