Re: [IPk] Re: High sugars in early morning and after set change

Thank you Louis :-) I agree with almost everything you write.

I don't eat if my BG is over 10. I seem to lose my appetite with a high BG,
although perversely it does make some people more hungry.

Colin - I don't know what progress you've been able to make in the last few
days, but I ate Bran Flakes for years. Loved the things. And always got a
sharp BG rise after breakfast. Never suspected the Bran Flakes, since they
were high fibre, and therefore "good for me". Then I cut wheat from my
diet, and switched to Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. And you know what? No big
rise any more. Weird. But there we are!

mailto:email @ redacted