Re: [IPk] High sugars in early morning and after set change

Dear Colin,

I'd try and see what happens without the breakfast before altering the
basals.  It does seem a rather sharp rise - but I don't eat cereal
(blagh!!) so I don't know what my body does with the stuff.

If going without breakfast would make life not worth living, try eating
half as much, and seeing if you get a smaller rise - but doing proper
basal testing is well worth it (i.e. going without food for several
hours, so eventually you have the whole 24 hrs pattern).

Best wishes,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 1+, must type up her bg diary from her weekend in Boulder

In message <email @ redacted>
, email @ redacted writes

--
Pat Reynolds