[IPk] RE: Quick Sets

Hi everyone

Following my recent success with getting funding I have been
trying different infusion sets so that I can select the one
that will held on the ordering system.  I have been using
sof-sets but am currently trying Quick-sets.  I have found
these very good - less tape and they stick fast! but I have
one question - when you disconnect at the site in order to
have a bath do you need to cover the connection point with
the spare cap thet they provide in the box?  I never bothered
to do this with the sof-sets but as I wasn't sure I thought I
had better use it with the quick-sets.

Bev

_______________________________________
Beverley Smith