[IPk] HbA1c. Importance of accurate meter

I'm astounded . A1c today was 6.6% ( 2 yrs on pump and usually before 7.6 and
8.4)( non diabetic reading below 6.4)
I will update this on insulin Pumper's Website

    One of the factors involved I"m sure is that I had a new more modern meter
in February. My old one was giving me falsely low readings. I was getting 2s
and not really feeling hypo and was worried I was becoming hypo unaware. When
I started to feel thirsty with a BG of 8 I cottoned on
Now I get readings of between 2.8 and 4.2 when I feel low (plasma calibrated
metre). It's rare that I get to 3 without feeling low and testing

Absolutely astonished.