[IPk] cannula falling out

Hi Diane
One episode was after a particularly restless night when tubing had got
hopelessly entangled in night wear after attempting to keep pump in pocket. (
it fell out). Perhaps I do need a dressing over the cannula at these times. I
think  the other solution is just to keep eveything under night clothes and
let the pump lie by my side so it is less likely to become entangled

I do have some tape, can't remember what it's called but used for dressings
and very adhesive . I tried to remove it the other day and the cannula
disintegrated before the tape came unstuck ( luckily meant to do a cannula
change then)