Re: [IPk] Re: We're new to all this...

Not as many as you Barbara but my brother was the first to be diagnosed in
his early 20's, then my daughter Emily at 7 and now my other brother's son
has been diagnosed, aged 9. We don't know of any cases before our
generation or in the wider family though.

Mum to Emily aged 10, dx Oct '99
Humalog x 3, Humalog Mix 25 x 1