Re: [IPk] High sugars in early morning and after set change

Colin - I endorse what Di suggested about leaving the old infusion set in
place for a few hours after inserting and connecting the new one - provided
everything looks healthy and clean. That's what I do. Otherwise you are
leaving an open wound out of which any unabsorbed insulin might leak.

Good luck - and congrats on getting some funding!

mailto:email @ redacted