From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
CC: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: We're new to all this...
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:00:36 EDT
Our nana was diabetic too so it runs in the family which proves it is
usually hereditary. They used to say that it missed a generation because my
nana had it and her children didn't and then her childrens' children got it.
  I don't think it misses a generation because I have it and my daughter has
inherited it.