Re: [IPk] airlines

I would agree almost completely with Di about airport security. I fly fairly
often and never declare any of my diabetes supplies or pump. The less
security know about my supplies the better. I never volunteer this
information. If my carryon bag is checked, I simply say that I have diabetes
and require these supplies, but again I would only tell them this if asked.
If I don't make a big issue about it, I have never had any problems. I don't
even mention my pump if I have set the alarm off walking through the gate
which doesn't happen very often. I wear the pump clipped to my belt and only
if I am asked what it is will I tell them. I have never experienced a problem
with it. If I was asked to remove it, which has never happened, I would be
annoyed and would try and persuade them otherwise. But I wouldn't make a big
fuss if they insisted.