[IPk] Sharp things

Hi there

I went to see the diabetic nurse at my GP's so she can take some of my blood
for me to get a result of my .HbA1c readings,, this is the first time I have
used them I always leave it to the Hospital, I will get the results back in
a weeks time.

However I asked her where would I get these things to put old needles and
things like that, and she told me that I can get them on prescription now so
she gave me one with a sharps bin and also a safeclip nipper unit that snips
off the needle and stores it till it is full up and when the bin is full she
gave me a phone number so I can call them and they will come and collect the

I will have to get an other new bin with an other prescription.

Be good Donald