[IPk] RE: Airline security and telling people you're diabetic

I used to be and still am a bit reluctant to tell people I'm diabetic
(especially when in hospital - working). But have found by experience
that its often easier to just mention it at the start, which is far
easier than explaining mid-hypo. Usually something like this:
"Just to let you know I'm diabetic, but I'm well controlled so you don't
need to worry about me."
I usually tell just people I will be spending most of the time with eg
the person I'll be working under most the time, and my colleague doing a
similair job.
What about anyone else - anyone had problems?

D-Tron 4 months. Type 1 17 yrs.