Re: [IPk] Re: sharps disposal

Hello Jackie

Yes, thanks for asking.  The pump nurse came today and it was great.  I took
a photo of her showing Danielle the pump and I told her that it was the start
of my diary.  The meeting was fantastic and Danielle was so pleased.  We all
were elated.  I can't explain what it was like.  Danielle said to the nurse
"Can I eat chocolate fudge cake?" and the nurse said as I cringed "Yes love.
You can eat Mars Bars and anything else  you want".  Danielle said "I want
the pump" and the ball has started rolling but I have taken a photo and I am
starting a diary for all of you to see.  So Jackie, be patient.  If you are
really determined, you have to beg me and then I might fill you in on little
bits as we go along.  (ha ha).