From: email @ redacted
Date: 23 July 2002 13:04:14
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] reservoirs

How often are you supposed to change the reservoir? I have been given two
to last me a fortnight until my next visit to the clinic. I noticed
today that on the reservoir is says " destroy after single use"?

I have an appointment with my GP today and the subject of sharps is on my
list.

Dawn - 505 5 days