Re: [IPk] Sharps Disposal

I have just got in contact with my local council (South Norfolk District Council)

I told them I took my sharps bin to my doctors and they refused it.

They asked if it was diabetics sharps, i said yes.

They took my address and phone number and are arranging for a private waste disposal company to collect my old bin and bring me a new shiney empty one.

If i was getting my car serviced then i'd think that's a fantastic door to door service. But it's not my car that's my council tax being wasted (IMHO) on a service that should be provided by my GP/Clinic.

grumble ... grumble ... some people are never happy. ;) the government can pay for my sharps bin to be collected but they don't want to pay for consumables . I wonder how much the call out costs.

ohwell . liam