[IPk] urge to eat while not feeling hypo

I remember a few years ago, on MDI some afternoons I would just get the
munchies and devour say a whole or a half packet of cereal without giving
extra actrapid to cover this. I would often be surprised to find BG normal or
only slightly high for the rest of the day
I would not feel hypo at the time. Just tired and with a depraved appetite
Just shows you how way out injection therapy can be