[IPk] hypo

Eating too much is a difficult one isn't it? It's horrible when your body is
telling you to devour the entire contents of the fridge when really all you
need is 4 or 5 glucose tabs and a biscuit. Recently I've found that symptoms
kick in so gradually that the only time I get this urge is if I ignore things
for too long ( haven't we all not wanted to admitt we're going low at some
point?) and go really low. The pump definitely helps in this by causing less
steep drops in BG. I also find I'm more likely to rebound ( as a result of
counterregulatory hormones) if I go really low, even if I don't eat too much