[IPk] sharps disposal

it's suboptimal but I wouldn't wory about it too much. I think sharps bins
have become available on prescription but you have to pay for the disposal.
I'm lucky due to my work ( I can usually slip a bin in to work and before I
used to take used bins into casualty and get an empty one from here with no
difficulty) I certainly believe that we shouldn't be paying extre for the
council to dispose of them although I wouldn't have such strong objections to
this if pumps were universally funded