Re: [IPk] reservoirs

Hi Dawn
I change my reservoir roughly every other refill, ie about once a week since
I use the reservoir with the shortfill method, which lasts 3-4 days.
But I have occasionally used one up to 4 or 5 times (once when I went abroad
and forgot to take any spares, but usually because I just forget how long
I've used it for).
The thing is that if you use it too long, the lubricant can wear off and the
thing sticks. But in my experience you can easily use one for a week.
Di