[IPk] airlines

Found this article while looking up about the problems travelling on airlines
and diabetes supplies. Answers a few questions! It also explains why the sec
guard said the letter wasn't adequate. All my boxes of cartridges etc were
marked with a pharmacist's label but the needles, and lancets, were not as I
had only taken a few rather than a full box of each which would have taken up
too much room. I asked the friends I was staying with about what a US
prescription is like, as the airlines were asking for this, and it was very
different to ours.
<A HREF="http://www.diabetesinterview.com/archive/nov01/nov1-01.shtml">Click here: Article of the week #1 November 2001</A>