[IPk] airline

especially if ON a pump you need your medication with you, due to the risk of
DKA, should the cannula drop out etc
It seems that the staff involved are the most uneducated ignorant thugs in
existance. Is low IQ a prerequisite for security work?
I think you need to direct a complaint against that particular airport. It
seems that it's the staff employed by the airport itself rather than the
airline. It is unfortunate that you had so little time at the connection so
that you couldn't insist on speaking to the superior of the person involved,
or be more insistant
I read on the American site that diabetics had sued as a result of not being
allowed to take insulin and supplies into a concert hall or some other public
Worth photocopying rules for taking medication on board a plane. ( copy of
guidelines on diabetes uk website and American guidelines on insulin pumpers
somewhere) and showing them to those involved