Re: [IPk] airline advise

But at least he replied!

Best wishes to all,

(dom 30+, 508 1+, currently awaiting replies from American Airlines,
Heathrow and Chicago O'Hare - those who know my travel plans and are
afraid of such lax security know which airport in Colorado to avoid!)

In message <001901c23080$bdfcbe80$email @ redacted>, Abigail King
<email @ redacted> writes
>The advice is very poor. If they need to tighten up onsecurity they should
>familiarise themself with need to carry medical supplies, dangers of leaving
>it in the hold etc/ I had similar once ( I also checked beforehand) and had to
>explain quite firmly that leaving supplies in the hold just wasn't an option

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)